Help.org Names the Best Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers in Brownsville
BROWNSVILLE, Texas (PRWEB) December 30, 2019
Help.org, a trusted online resource for individuals who struggle with addiction and their loved ones, has announced the Best Rehab Facilities in Brownsville, Texas for 2020. The informational guide recognizes the top 3 rehab facilities based on cost, treatment options, location, accompanying services and more.
According to recent studies, drug overdose is the leading cause of death among people under age 50. In Brownsville, deaths related to opioid abuse increased significantly from 2011 to 2015. Substance abuse among adolescents is also escalating in Brownsville with 55 percent of high school students reported using alcohol, 38 percent reported using marijuana, 8 percent reported using prescription drugs without a valid prescription, and 2 percent reported using heroin. With the growing need for accessible and high-quality rehab programs, Help.org has developed a unique ranking process to help connect individuals with treatment providers that meet their needs.
The Help.org research team analyzed thousands of facilities across the country and then identified the most cost-effective and highest rated programs in larger cities like Brownsville. Each facility was evaluated based on rehabilitation services, treatment approaches, cost, special programs for unique demographics and ancillary services. The website also provides information about drug use and side effects as well as educational articles. For a detailed listing of the Best Rehab Facilities in Brownsville, Texas please visit https://www.help.org/best-drug-and-alcohol-rehab-centers-in-brownsville-tx/.
2020 Best Rehab Facilities in Brownsville, Texas (in alphabetical order)
Recovery Center of Cameron County
355 W. Elizabeth Street, Suite 100
Brownsville, TX 78521
6960 Dick Price Road
Mansfield, TX 76063
Outcomes Detox and Recovery Center
425 East Los Ebanos Boulevard
Brownsville, TX 78520
Help.org is an online resource for individuals who struggle with addiction and their loved ones. The website provides the latest research through scientifically proven methods, community recovery resources as well as information about local financial assistance. Help.org’s team of researchers, activists and writers work together with addiction counselors and other professionals to offer useful and accurate resources to help individuals seeking recovery. To learn more, visit https://www.help.org/.
Related medicine technology :
1. Help.org Names the Best Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers in Boston
2. Help.org Names the Best Drug and Alcohol Rehab Centers in Colorado Springs
3. DxInsights Names Ethan K. Knowlden Executive Director
4. Halozyme Therapeutics Names David A. Ramsay Chief Financial Officer
5. Protagonist Therapeutics Names David Liu Chief Scientific Officer
6. Oclaro Announces Retirement Of Chairman And CEO Alain Couder; Names Greg Dougherty CEO And Marissa Peterson Chair
7. Regulus Names Stelios Papadopoulos, Ph.D. as Chairman of its Board of Directors
8. Southern Research Institute Names Arthur J. Tipton, Ph.D. President and CEO
9. CPhI & CPhI Pharma Evolution Add Stellar Names to Expert Industry Panel
10. ArjoHuntleigh Names Rick Lytle As President North America
11. Aptuit Names Dr. Maurizio Denaro As General Manager In Verona, Italy